The approval is currently based on guide lines that must be followed and we need your help to make sure that happens. There are several guide lines but these are the ones that pertain to our vendors and buyers.
Do not attend the market if you feel ill.
All vendors are required to wear face masks while at the event and advised not to touch the mask and then their face.
Vendors are required to stay within their own vendor boundaries and practice social distancing of 6 feet.
Booth spaces are at least 10 ft deep and 20 feet wide please remain in the center of your booth to maintain social distancing. Vendors should plan on creating a n area in the middle of their space as home base.
Vendors should wash their hands frequently when ever possible.
Vendors should also bring their own hand sanitizer available for their customers.
In order to operate the market in a safe manner all buyers are required to follow the rules below.
Buyers MUST maintain social distance requirements of 6 feet at all times
You are required to wear a face mask/face covering at all times.
Do not attend the market if you feel ill.
Please wash your hands and avoid touching your face.
Buyers will receive a flyer advising the location of a rest room were you can also wash your hands. This flyer will also advise you on any new information
WE WILL BE MONITORING AND ENFORCING THESE RULES. For everyone’s safety.
The San Bernardino Outdoor Market is held most Sundays from 7am to 2pm at the National Orange Show Events Center in San Bernardino California.
This Market has been serving the Inland Empire for over 40 years and is a strong part of the area’s history. The market features over 200 vendors and 2,000 to 3,000 buyers every week. It is a great place to shop and find a bargain among the thousands of items offered for sale. One of the west coast’s largest of it’s kind market place.
San Bernardino has earned thousands of vendors extra cash. It’s a great way and place to start up your very own business and be your own boss.
For future event dates go to the calendar tab and arrow through the calendar months for this event.
For handicap access questions call (323) 560-7469 x 0
For Questions or to place a phone order please call:
(909) 889-9300 x 0 10am to 2pm Mon. & Wed. 10am to 2pm Tue. & Fri.
Work with us!
All Parking is free. Parking and admissions for Sundays event is at the main admissions Gate #9 on Arrowhead Ave.
Handicap parking and restrooms are available. Sorry there are no wheelchair or stroller rentals.
We don’t accept credit cards for walk up admission.
Sorry no pets allowed unless they are certified service animals.
All food sales are restricted to the licensed food contractor only.
Sorry there are no wheelchair or stroller rentals.
**Note under space prices there are a few limited PRIME locations priced at $36.00 must be purchased at the event only.
Selling space is available for the sale of any type of used, antique, second hand, or new merchandise. Only one vehicle will be allowed to enter per selling space. Trailers are considered vehicles and are only allowed if an additional space is purchased.
The only restricted items are food and drink of any kind, pharmaceuticals, no CBD products, no animals, guns, ammunition, knives, swords, machetes, pornography and services requiring any type of physical contact.
Move-In Hours are 5:30am to 7:00am. However in busy Months move-in may start prior to 5am. (Arrival after 7:00am may void the ticket)
Space size(s) may vary depending on location for prices please refer to the above price table. Most spaces are approximately 20×20 with additional room for your car. No Refunds or Exchanges.
You are allowed to sell your own items twice (2) a year without a California resale number.
Your permit must have the added address of the San Bernardino Outdoor Market (689 S. “E” St San Bernardino, Ca 92408.) If you are an occasional seller you must present your drivers license number and the state it was issued in.
All sellers will enter through Gate#11 on “E”St. All sellers must have their ticket signed before entering.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
Please read the additional rules on the reverse side of your ticket.
**Please note we will no longer allow any extra vehicles to enter the event. Only one vehicle will be allowed to enter on each seller ticket
Tickets may be purchased in advance, on line or over the phone with a credit card. Tickets can also be purchased at the gate on the event morning for cash.
1. The acceptance of this signed sellers permit constitutes an implied agreement to adhere to the Rules and Regulations. The person using this ticket assumes all risk of personal injury and loss of property. Management reserves the right to revoke the license granted by this ticket. All sales are final. NO refunds or exchanges.
2. Move in is from 5:30 am. to 7:00 am. All reserved sellers must check in by 7:00 am. or ticket may be voided with no refunds, or you may be reassigned to a different location or area. You may not drive out of your space or the event until after closing at approximately 2:00 pm.
3. All dealings conducted by booth personnel must be performed so as to not infringe upon the rights of other Sellers or offend visitors to the event. Should the Seller desire to pass out printed material, or other articles, this must take place only from the assigned space, subject to PRIOR Management approval. No manner of attracting attention in a noisy or undignified manner will be permitted.
4. The Producer retains the rights to restrict, exclude, or evict Sellers or exhibits, which because of their method of operation, noise, or other features become objectionable, or which, in the opinion of the Producer, may detract from the general character of the event as a whole. This includes persons, things, printed matter or anything else the Producer judges to be objectionable. If the above-mentioned action becomes necessary, the Producer may retain the rent paid as liquidated damages for breach of this agreement.
5. The Seller is advised that the Producer assumes no responsibility whatsoever to ensure the safety of product in any way, the property of the Seller from fire, theft, malicious mischief, accident, or other cause. The Seller is charged with the responsibility of protecting his own property at all times during the event.
6. A Seller’s License cannot be assigned, transferred or resold by a Seller, and any such assignment, transfer or resale shall be null and void.
7. All Sellers must have a valid State Board of Equalization Resale Number, unless the Seller is advertising a product or service only, you may sell two (2) times in a 12 month period without a permit.
8. Excessive noises (such as stereos, radios, televisions, shouting, amplified voices) will not be allowed if such noises disturb other Sellers or shoppers.
9. Each Seller shall comply with all applicable city, county, state and federal laws and shall hold the management harmless against any failure to do so.
10. The Management reserves the right to reasonably refuse service and/or admission to anyone.
11. Each Seller must vacate the premises by 4:00 pm. or as such other times as Management deems necessary each selling day.
12. The speed limit inside the Market grounds is 3 M.P.H. Pedestrians have the right of way.
13. All Sellers setting up a canopy in a space must have it properly anchored and constructed. The Management shall not be responsible or liable for a Seller’s use of a canopy or its construction. Each Seller shall hold the Management harmless from and indemnify the Management against any injury that may occur in a Sellers space due to the use of a canopy. If a Seller erects a canopy, the Management reserves the right to require the Seller to take it down at any time due to the windy conditions, however, the Management will not be liable for this decision. The Management will not give refunds if it requires the removal of canopies.
14. A Seller who does not occupy an electrical space may not run a cord to these spaces without prior approval from Management. Sellers may not have electrical cords in the aisles. The Management shall not be held responsible for damage or injury that may occur as a result of electrical cords or wiring. Electricity is not guaranteed.
15. All Vendors driving on the grounds are required to have in their possession a valid Driver’s License and proof of automobile insurance.
16. The Management reserves the right to formulate additional Rules and Regulations if necessary and each Seller shall abide by such additional Rules and Regulations.
17. Sellers are required to keep their booth area and the area directly in front of their booth clean. All sellers must leave their booth area clean when they exit. Trash, boxes or other debris may not be left on the grounds.
18. For the Rain Out policy for this event please visit our web site at: rgcshows.com
19. The following items may not be sold: No food or beverages of any kind including fruits and vegetables. (See Rule #20) No consumable products of any kind. No dogs, cats or rare or vicious animals. No pornography of any kind. No firearms, weapons or ammunition. No drug related paraphernalia. No medications of any kind. No Henna Tattoos, face painting, massage booths, or any type of business that requires physical contact. No counterfeit merchandise. No prerecorded music, cd’s or tapes. No consignment services.
20. In order to sell any type of food product, you must first meet all the requirements set forth by management. And obtain all necessary Applications, Permits and Insurance. If you are interested please contact event management prior to selling these items. (See Rule #19)
21. The following brands are not allowed to be sold in ANY form. Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Coach, Christian Dior, Michael Kors and Gucci. Any seller caught selling these products could face immediate eviction from the event with no refund.
22. The Management reserves the right to relocate a vendor without notice.
23. Space prices and sizes are subject to change at anytime without prior notice. All vendors wanting to reserve the same locations must do so by 12:15 pm., either by collections person, or by going to the office, or by calling the office and using a credit card. The office is open from 5:30 am. to 2:30 pm.
24. This ticket remains the property of R.G. Canning Enterprises, Inc. and must be produced for inspection and be surrendered upon demand to an authorized company official.
25. Vendors may not purchase spaces under current vendors account, unless that vendor is present at the time of purchase.
26. All spaces accommodate one vehicle, if you have a trailer or second vehicle, you must have two spaces or the trailer or second vehicle will not be permitted to enter the event.
27. Except for Management’s willful or grossly negligent conduct, Seller hereby agrees that Management and/or the hosting Public Entity or City shall not be liable for any injury to Seller’s business or loss of income therefrom or for damage to the goods, wares, merchandise, or other property of Seller, nor shall Management of the hosting Public Entity or City be liable for injury to the person of Seller, Seller’s employees, agents, or invitees, whether such damage or injury is caused by or results from fire, electricity, gas, water or rain, or from the breakage, collapse, depression or other defects of paved areas, structures, fences, or from any other cause, whether such damage results from conditions arising upon the premises or upon other portions of the area at large in which the Seller’s rented space is part, or from any other sources or places. Management and/or the hosting Public Entity or City shall not be liable to Seller for any damages arising from any act or neglect or any other Seller or invitee, of the entire area of the event in which the Seller’s rented space is located.
28. Seller shall indemnify and hold Management, Producer, hosting Public Entity or City harmless from and against any and all claims arising from Seller’s space or from the conduct of its employees or other Seller’s use of the rented space or general premises or from any activity, work, or things which may be permitted or suffered by Seller in or about the entire premises including all damage, costs or attorney’s fees, expenses and liabilities in the defense of any claim or action or proceeding arising therefrom. Except for Management’s or Producer’s willful or grossly negligent conduct, Seller assumes all risk of damage to property or injury to person in or about the entire premises of the event from any cause, and Seller hereby waives all claims in respect thereof against Management, Producer or the hosting Public Entity.
29. No vendor shall physically alter the grounds of the event in any manner, including driving any objects into the ground to secure canopies, securing their merchandise or canopies to the fences, or painting or marking the ground in any way.
30. Any vendor caught selling stolen, counterfeit, black market, illegal merchandise of any kind or any food or beverages, is subject to having said merchandise confiscated at the event, may face arrest by local authorities, immediate eviction from the event and loss of future selling privileges with no refunds.
31. No pets are allowed. Sellers are not permitted to bring pets, even if they remain in the vehicle.
32. No open flame or BB-Q cooking is permitted at the event.
33. A maximum of four (4) people per seller’s booth will be allowed to enter the event, and must accompany seller at the time of ticket validation. Additional helpers or those arriving later will be required to purchase admission tickets at the box office.
34. At this time RG Canning does not require proof of Liability Insurance, however each vendor is completely liable for anything that happens in their selling areas and for the products they sell, as well as the method of operation. We strongly recommend you review your current insurance coverage with your insurance carrier. If your current carrier does not include this coverage, we suggest the following company; Swap PRO Insurance, 800-428-1985 or swapproinsurance.com.
rgcshows.com San Bernardino Office: 909-889-9300
Our rain policy for the San Bernardino Market only is as follows: Rain outs are called between 7:00am and 9:00am they are called based upon heavy rain and forecaster to continue. A light rain or mist will not justify a rain out. Rain after 9:00am will also not justify a rain out. All vendors are to report to their spaces and remain there until the event is called or not. Vendors will be notified if the event is called off due to rain. Vendors must be present to receive a rain credit it is based upon the vendors checking in by the regular time. If the event is called off, vendors will receive their credit that day only and must be present to receive that credit. Vendors arriving after the normal check in time will not receive a credit.